Please read this carefully. By submitting an order on this web site you are agreeing to the terms that appear below which will apply to any purchase made through this web site.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you confirm that you are:
- purchasing goods for resale or use by your business and not for personal use or consumption
; aregistered customer of ROISTER LIMITED (hereafter referred to as “ROISTER LIMITED”, “we”, “us” or “our”);
- actively engaged in business or charity;
- that the business is operated by a person who is 18 years of age or over; and
- All purchases made on this web site are governed by these Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions governing any purchase will be those in effect at the date of your order. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. If you order goods after we have published any changes you will be bound by those changes. Accordingly, you should check prior to each order to ensure that you understand the precise terms and conditions applicable to your purchase. To assist you in determining whether the Terms and Conditions have changed since your most recent order we will display the date when these Terms and Conditions were most recently updated.
- We will confirm receipt of your order as soon as possible by e-mail, to the e-mail address you provided to us. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon despatch of the product(s) ordered and at this point the purchase contract will be made. We will supply the goods to you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Pricing and Availability
- The prices quoted on our website are national indicative/guide prices only.
- All prices are quoted including VAT. Where applicable, VAT will be added to invoices.
- Prices are liable to change without prior notice and are a guide only.
- The actual order value cannot be determined until the day of delivery, because the prices quoted on the website could vary either above or below the prices in
branchon the day your order is picked and delivered. Please note that the price listed is a guide price and the price actually paid will be the price on dateof delivery, by which time offers on certain products may have expired, whilst new product offers may have begun.
- Please check the dates of availability of any offers before purchasing.
- Products are subject to availability and prevailing market conditions. We may limit the quantities of goods (particularly goods on special offer) supplied to any one customer.
- If you would like us to deliver a substitute line should selected lines be unavailable, you can request this when placing your order or a substitution policy may be agreed with
- Product descriptions and prices should only be used as a guide and ROISTER LIMITED reserves the right to vary them without notice.
Discount Codes & Promotions
All offer codes and promotions are applied to the value of the order, excluding delivery costs and are not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
All Items already reduced in price, displaying a ‘Sale’ tag or a multi-offer are also excluded from voucher offers including the usage of referral tokens or referral rewards.
The offer code must be entered in to the Voucher Code field on the checkout page and applied for the discount to be deducted from the order.
Discounts codes cannot be combined and only one offer can be applied to any order. Offers can be amended or withdrawn at any time.
Where offers are unable to be redeemed due to Roister Limited undertaking maintenance work on the website. Roister will not be held liable to retain any previous promotional price or offer.
Minimum spends may apply.
- Delivery will be made to the address specified by you when you register on the website.
- Delivery will be made only to an adult aged 18 years or over.
- Delivery dates, times and charges where agreed, are approximate only and subject to clause 9 below there shall be no liability on ROISTER LIMITED for late or
- It is your responsibility to ensure that an appropriate person is available at the delivery address at all times during the agreed date and time. All goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over.
- If no one is at the address when delivery is attempted the goods will be retained by us. Any goods ordered via the ROISTER LIMITED Web
Site,will remain the property of ROISTER LIMITED.
- Should you fail to be present for your delivery we are entitled to charge you
infull price of the items contained in your order and the cost of delivery.
- All alcohol must be checked off at time of delivery and queries reported to the delivery driver immediately. No discrepancies will be entertained if such goods are not checked off at time of delivery.
- All goods remain the property of ROISTER LIMITED until payment has been made in full and received in full by ROISTER LIMITED.
- Goods sold will comply with all applicable legislation in the UK. If you wish to place the goods on the market outside the UK, it is your responsibility to ensure compliance with all the laws applicable in the country where those goods are to be sold.
- Goods may not be returned without a collection note.
- Claims for shortages, damages or incorrect goods must be notified to email@example.com quoting your order number within 24 hours of delivery.
Payment may be made by debit or credit card. ROISTER LIMITED reserves the right to refuse delivery if these terms are not adhered to.
The debit and credit cards accepted by us are those listed on the web site on the date on which your order is placed.
You agree to compensate us in full against all reasonable costs expenses and outgoings incurred by us in obtaining payments from you in the event a failed payment occurs. This will include an administration charge of not less than £20.
Availability of Service
The service may be unavailable at certain times to allow ROISTER LIMITED to maintain and upgrade the website. Although ROISTER LIMITED will always
- If you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty and Liability
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will restrict our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty.
- We will not be deemed to be in breach of contract or of these Terms and Conditions as a result of any delay in our performance or failure to perform our obligations if that delay or failure to perform is due to any cause or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, fire, flood and other acts of God, strikes, riot, accident, disruption to energy supplies, civil commotion, acts of terrorism or war, breakdown of equipment, road traffic problems.
- Other than as set out above, our maximum liability arising out of any order for the supply of goods to you under this contract will be limited to the price of the goods contained in that order. Under no circumstances will ROISTER LIMITED be liable for any direct or consequential loss, including but not limited to;- loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill or reputation and loss of business.
- ROISTER LIMITED is constantly monitoring and checking the information on this website while we will use reasonable
endeavoursto verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. We would advise you to check the label or product packaging, prior to use.
- Where precise information is important to you on a branded line, please contact the manufacturer whose contact details appear on the packaging or label.
- Where a product description contains a link to another party’s website, please note that ROISTER LIMITED does not vet these websites and has no control over their contents. ROISTER LIMITED cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of those 3rd Party websites.
- This information is supplied for your personal use only in placing orders through this web site, and you may not copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- ROISTER LIMITED makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won’t cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. ROISTER LIMITED shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
- At the time of your
registrationyou will receive a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. ROISTER LIMITED shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The content of this website is owned or licensed by ROISTER LIMITED. This material includes, but is not limited to, photos, images, layout, graphics, look and appearance. The content of the site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database
andother intellectual property rights and any such rights will remain vested in ROISTER LIMITED or our licensors.
- You can use this site only for your own personal,
non commercialuse, in order to place orders through the website.
- You may not reproduce, copy, duplicate, transmit, publish, display, distribute or sell any material from the ROISTER LIMITED website. You may not use this website or its content for any commercial purpose; including the collection and use of any listings, descriptions, prices, make any derivative or commercially exploitative use of this website or its content, download or copy account information, use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tool without the explicit written consent of ROISTER LIMITED. Any
unauthoriseduse terminates any permission’s granted.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute which may arise between them.